Thursday 25 July 2013

Reviva Labs Makeup Primer Review


I will begin by saying that I truly love this primer. It makes my face feel like velvet and look like porcelain - I really couldn't ask for much more. 

The product itself is clear and has a slight oily texture. Due to this, I don't usually wear moisturiser under it because it's not really necessary. 

I apply it to my entire face, including my eyelids. I don't always wear foundation but when I do I wear Everyday Mineral's It Base. This primer manages to keep my foundation on for basically the entire day. Surprisingly, it also works fairly well as an eye shadow primer.


Normally a 1 oz bottled costs about $20 but I was able to pick one up for just $12.09 on Vivacost. For that price, you really could not find a better make-up primer. 

     
Bottom line: Yes, buy it and try it! 


Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), olive oil, coenzyme Q10, squalane.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful, but I have sensitive, oily skin, so I'm not sure if it'd work for me. I never use moisturizer, ever, and my own oil usually likes to break foundation down. I use 100% pure foundation, and I like it, but it leaves a sort of chalky texture. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have pretty sensitive skin too and this works well for me. It's not very moisturizing so it probably would work for you as well! You might also want to consider using Arbonne's Oil-Absorbing Day Lotion before applying this or any other facial products. It's actually awful for someone like me with dry-normal skin but it would be perfect for someone who actually fits the product skin-type label. :)

      Delete