Saturday 13 July 2013

North American Hemp Co. Soak It Up Moisturising Conditioner Review

If I had a top 5 list of must-have products, a good hair conditioner would be at the top of the list. To put it simply, my hair is an unruly tangled mess without it. After purchasing and using one particular shampoo bar off of Etsy about a year ago the usual mess has gotten worse. I think it's safe to say I have tried just about everything to make things at least a bit more manageable. From Green Beaver to Live Clean, to Nature's Gate, Desert Essence, Avalon, henna, argon oil, DIY "moisturising" shampoos and conditioners - I have never been very happy. However, I have finally found a product that works for me at a fairly reasonable price.

I'll come out and say it: I love North American Hemp Co. right now! I picked up a bottle for about $7.50 at my local Healthy Planet store. It does seem expensive but it is worth every single penny. Upon the first time using it I was actually able to run my fingers through my hair in the shower for the first time in over a year. I'm completely serious, my hair had gotten to the point where I had to leave some bits tangled and let the blow dryer and a heavy duty brush deal with the mess when it dried. Such awfulness is of the past, thank Jebus.

 Aside from a few obscure ingredients, I have absolutely no complaints about this conditioner. This conditioner has restored my hair to it;s former glory and I could not be happier!


Bottom line: Yes, buy it and try it!


Ingredients: Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Sesame (Sesamum indicum) oil, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Oat (Avena Sativa) Protein, Panthenol, Flavour, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Extract, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract, Algae Extract, Bearberry (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) Extr

1 comment:

  1. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.look

    ReplyDelete