Saturday 13 July 2013

Nature's Baby Organics Face & Body Moisturizer Review

After hearing that Nature's Baby Organics Face & Body Moisturizer made a great facial moisturizer I decided to give it a try for myself. I have been using Desert Essence's Gentle Nourish Day Cream SPF 15 for the last little while and although I absolutely love it, it's really putting a dent into my poor student budget. Rather than paying about $15 for a mere 60 ml of facial cream, I took a trip to vitacost.com and spent $8.59 on a 250 ml bottle of this little wonder.

I've been using this moisturizer for just over a week now so I thought it would be a good time to finally do a little review. Unfortunately moisturizer is another one of those products I have to be pretty  picky about. Since going vegan a few years ago and refraining from using "unnatural" synthetic chemical-based products my skin just will not tolerate many things. Kiss My Face and Green Beaver are just two moisturizer lines that set my skin on fire even though their products claim to be suitable for sensitive skin. I'm happy to say no such things happen with this moisturizer! My face almost immediately feels softer and I'm not bombarded with strong fragrant smells.

I love seeing vegan labels (it means
 this vegan can be a little lazier). 
My only complaint is that it is a little on the oily side. Although you can wear it with make-up I choose not to because of this. Instead I use it as a night-time cream - it's not a perfect arrangement but it does leave my face feeling like a baby's butt in the morning. After washing my face I only need to apply a fraction of the amount of Dessert Essence facial cream I used to and I'm good to go.

Bottom line: Yes, buy and try it!



Ingredients: Organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, ethylhexyl palmitate (from coconut), glyceryl stearate, sorbitan olivate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, glycerin, rosa centifolia flower water, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), hydrocyethylcellulose (cellulose gum), xanthan gum, organic symphytum officinale (comfrey) extract, organic chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, organic calendula officinalis flower extract, capryloyl glycol (amino acid), undecylenoyl glycine (amino acids), sodium benzoate (food preservative), potassium sorbate (food preservative), glycine (amino acid), citric acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment