Tuesday 10 September 2013

Clean Well All-Natural Hand Sanitizer Review (Orange Vanilla)

I should begin by apologizing for abandoning my blog for about a month or so. Unfortunately I was without a laptop for most of that time and with new school year starting things got even more hectic. Anyway, I will be making a few more posts later on this week to make up for my long absence! 

Since school has begun again, I thought it would be an appropriate time to make a little post about vegan hand-santitizer. Having to be at school (or work, the mall, etc.) during lunch/dinner times often means minimal access to soap and water. As a result, it also means some pretty dirty hands. I have looked for vegan hand sanitizers in the past but they really do not seem to be very popular at all. About a week ago I was lucky enough to come across Clean Well's hand sanitizer on well.ca's site. It is not listed as vegan on that site but after a little digging I was pleasantly surprised to discover that this product was in fact vegan. Actually, Clean Well is apparently a vegan company. You can find that info here.

I purchased the 30 ml spray bottle for $2.79 on sale. Bear in mind that well.ca does increase their prices quite dramatically for many things so you likely can find it cheaper elsewhere. 

I can't say I'm very fond of the scent but it does do the job. Unlike many hand sanitizers I remember from my pregan days, there is no residue once the product dries which is lovely. Even better, the packaging is super sleek and convenient with a flip up top and functional spray nozzle. Yeah...I don't think there's much else to say.

Bottom line: But it, try it!


Ingredients: 
Thymus Vulgaris Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Citric Acid, Copper PCA, Sodium Decylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate,Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Hydrolized Oats, Sodium Citrate, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Oil, Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Fruit Extract). 

No comments:

Post a Comment